
I'm so childish, a little bit wildish
With my rumdiddlyumdiddlyumdiddly, I'm so deep
Well I'm so garish, a little unfairish
The way I pick you up, and drop you in a heap
I'm so unfaithful, in fact I'm a plateful
I won't kiss her, but I'll stare her up all night
I'm a stormy little singer, an unstable little swinger
If you're coming, come prepared for a fight
(Damien Rice, Childish)
Lui mette le mani sul mio respiro, dice che ho parole in gola incastrate.
(Come ossicini di pesce, penso io.)
Lei mentre suona si dimentica le strofe, e fa un gran casino.
Io la abbraccio e ridendo le dico che lui un giorno lontano ci ha mandate tutte e due al rogo.
Lei ride.
Lui è serio, dice che è possibile.
Lui dice che canta per noi.
How wonderful life is while you're in my world.

They've been driving

We've been sitting on our stairway to heaven

We've been talking

and playing

and cross-talking

We've been naso-nasoing

Then lying...

0 commenti:
Posta un commento