Pages

RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

domenica 9 novembre 2008

La donna del cantante

We met again
In a different way
we met again
and nothing changed

I sing for you
Like I used to do
I sing for you
'cause it feels so good

I like your smile
when you look at me
I like your smile
when you're listening

I like our games
Because we still play
I like our games
We know how to play

I don't know
but this is all I need
and you know
this is good for me

I like our nights
time is standing still
I like our lives
we know how to live

So have no fear
and don't think twice
have no fear
no one's gonna hurt

It's you and me
no one can understand
you and me
like two grown up kids

Every surprise
every chord and song
every night
every morning light

All the words
all the funny thoughts
are for us
are for us to keep


L'ho sempre detto che io nella vita dovevo fare la groupie.

0 commenti: