Pages

RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

venerdì 22 luglio 2011

I carve my own path like huskies in the snow

Per caso ho scoperto questo parkour. In realtà credo di averlo già sentito e visto, ma forse non era il momento perchè mi attraesse (ci sarebbe da chiedersi come mai ora lo sia..)

Ieri stavamo vedendo un film (ometto quale film: sarebbe materia per un altro post ma non so se ne avrò mai il coraggio) e ho espresso la constatazione di quanto poderoso debba essere trasformarsi in un animale, nella fattispecie in un lupo mannaro.
Sono stata presto accontentata con la visione di questo:


It happened by chance that I discovered what this parkour is. I actually think I've heard of it before, but who knows, maybe it wasn't just the right moment.
So we were watching this movie last night (I'm not going to tell you which movie, it might be a good topic for another post, should I ever be brave enough to talk about such things..) and I came up with this idea of how powerful it would feel to be a werewolf.

Skipping and jumping and dodging and.

So I was told of the closest thing humans can do to feel like that, and here it is ladies and gentlemen



But the best part of it is the answer I got from my dearest friend Beta:

come pensi di fare se sbatti la tua quarta piena contro un muretto a secco del bergamasco?


(il che è una constatazione assolutamente errata: il rimbalzo nei salti è un grande vantaggio.)

0 commenti: